Need Help?

Mother and ChildMAMH provides individual case advocacy for individuals or families seeking services, whether treatment, housing, health insurance, education or employment. Using our network of supporters and collaborations we will help individuals navigate the human services maze and access services.

We will assist with the preparation of applications for adult or child and adolescent services from the Department of Mental Health, MassHealth and other governmental programs or agencies.

If you need help, give us a call at 617-742-7452 or submit a request for help form.

United Way